USGS Biology Programs
- Biological informatics program
- Contaminant biology program
- Fisheries: aquatic and endangered resources program
- Invasive species program
- Status and trends of biological resources program
- Terrestrial, freshwater, and marine environments program
- Wildlife: terrestrial and endangered resources program
Ground Water Resource Association of California, 2006, Integrated management of hydrology & endangered species in the Sweetwater river basin.
Langis, Rene, Zalejko, Malgorzata, and Zedler, Joy B., 1991, Nitrogen Assessments in a Constructed and a Natural Salt Marsh of San Diego Bay: Ecological Applications, Vol. 1, No. 1, p. 40-51.